Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hemm!

Well not to much exciting happening. I am very tired tonight. Getting very anxious awaiting spring time and race season... I can't wait for racing to being, and to see all of my racing friends again! I also can't wait to get my car out, and start to get a tan again!

There are a lot of rumors going on about our racing schedule due to the IRL and Champ car.. being one series.. they want to change there edmonton date, so that messes our western swing up.. and they want to have it July 27th, and Montreal August 2nd, so we would have to travel from one side of the country to the other in a couple of days.. and hope that nothing is wrong with our cars.. jeeze!

I am planning my party for summer time, should be a good time!

Also having a St. Patricks day party, which i am starting to get ready for tomrrow:) I do love to plan parties, I think I should become a professional party planner! So if you need a party planned lemme know!

No comments: