Monday, February 9, 2009

Everything is going good... just waiting for things to be done, and waiting for things to come...
I am waiting for school to be done so I can get a job and make some decent money...
Just said to mom that when I get a "real job" The first year we will take a trip to Calgary for the Stampede, and then the second year (or a few years later) We will go back to Disney:)
I can't wait for race season to come along.. winter is really boring...and it doesn't seem like much happens...
More up sides of summer: getting my tan back, driving my Mustang...and just having nice weather..
Today was such a nice day that if the road's still didn't have crap on them I would a took a drive in my convert with the top down!!

I am going to Ohio in March to visit Sonja so that should be pretty exciting...
Other then that, not much goin on...

No comments: