Well it's Saturday night and im sitting at home (no susprise) but I am bored tonight.
Since I lead a boring life, i've figured maybe i would start blogging some more... Might give me something to do...
So maybe tonight I will list a couple of things that I am looking forward to in the next couple of months
- Next Saturday my neighbour is having a lil get together.. we will eat lots and drink lots:)
- The Daytona 500- Marie is having a party.. we will drink lots. I am going to help Tammy make Jello Shooters, and I am going to make a baileys cake.
- I may be working a couple days for my dad as he WON a trip to the Daytona 500.
- The NASCAR Canadian Tire Schedule coming out, so that I find out if I can go to the AMA Race in Lima Ohio.. and so that I can start planning our big party.
- Possibly going to the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Canada in London, if it doesn't fall on the same weekend as a race.
Thats all I can think of for now..
Be sure to check back regularly as i PLAN to post more often now:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo!! Keep blogging Morgan!
Post a Comment