Well today while my mom and I were out DeLana thought it would be a good idea to eat the couch... Good thing our furniture is old.. but still, we were not very impressed. I guess we may have to get the crate back from my neighbour and put her back in there while we go out again.
So I have been on a job search big time this week... I've been applying left, right, and center it seems- Printing out application's, applying online, sending e-mails, taking applications in.. you name it...I applied online at McDonalnds,, not being serious or anything.. and they called me back... not sure if i wanna do it.. but i have an interview on Friday... as of now Money is money and something will do for now until race season starts up again.... I also got a call from IHRA today which i applied at about a month ago, I am suppose to fill out a form of weekends I am free of when I can work and send it back to her... So I am patiently waiting for the final NCATS schedule so I can fill that form out.. so maybe i can do both NCATS and IHRA.. that'd be awesome:) I also took my application into Tim Hortons today and The Beer Store, but since I can't really work evenings or weekends, the beer store said nooo wayy thats when we need you... That is the extent of my job search so far, who knows what else I will hear this week....
Tomrrow (if the weather is half decent) I am going to go out and do some shopping with Larissa, then I am going to get my eyebrows done in the later afternoon..
We canceled our tickets to Lima for the AMA flat track race, even tho we dont know the NCATS schedule yet... we figured if the race doesn't fall on the saturday we will just buy a general admission ticket... we won't cancel our room until we for sure know the NCATS schedule...:( But the Lady was good about it, she is going to hold our usual tickets for 2009:)
Anywho, thats all I can think of for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment