Monday, February 11, 2008

Cold!

Today its very cold outside. I was just outside with DeLana and we almost froze. Not as bad as last night though.. it felt like i got frost bite it had to have been about-35 with the wind chill...

So today we aren't up to much. My mom is attempting to design crew shirts for her and I. I just give her my input since I can't draw worth a crap. So it is a pretty boring day, although its nice that the sun is shining!

We are thinking of opening up a business, but not sure what kind of business. Any Ideas?

1 comment:

Larissa said...

No ideas here for a business...It's hard thinking of something that will be successful! It wasn't as cold today as it has been with the last few days, although I haven't been outside for a long period of time either :P Start a painting business! Your mom is great at that and then you can "manage" it!