Monday, February 18, 2008

Good Weekend

This weekend has been a good weekend. I didn't have to work on friday because they were closed so that was a bonus!

Saturday was a good day! The Nationwide race was on! DJ ended up 33rd which is very good for his first attempt on a super speedway! So that was awesome!
Yesterday was the Daytona 500! We went to a Party at the Robson's! I went up earlier to help make Jello shooters! I think we made 300ish probaly more. I drank a lot! It was a good party! We had lots of fun! Ryan Newman won, it was nice to see a different winner every once in a while.

Other then watching racing i didnt get up to much... Today is Family day... just like any other day.. we are all sitting at home doing the usual! But it is a good day to have a holiday. the day after the Daytona 500!

No comments: