So, Today were the Gatorade Duels at Daytona. Which set the field for the Daytona 500 on Sunday. As i see it they have made it pretty damn confusing to set the field.. but that is NASCAR for you. So the first duel went well, Dale JR won... but I was waiting for the 2nd Duel... which Patrick was in.. He was doing AWESOME and up to like 7th since he is a go or go homer he had to be 1 of 2 of the go or go homers to make it into the race, and for 75% of the race he was the first go or go homer.. ya confusingness.... then he started getting lose and tapped the wall a couple of times until he eventually blew a tire... :( Man i was so upset I was yelling and screaming and punching the table.. but that didn't help him get in... I have no voice left right now from it... If it would of just been normal qualfying he woulda been in
For those of you who don't know why I was so upset that Patrick didn't make it is becuase: In 2006 he drove our race car in CASCAR.. and since then I have followed his career and stayed in close contact with his "people" as we call them, we email each other back in forth with updates about each others teams and what not... so i have a personal connection to Patrick. It was so much easier watching racing when everyone was on equal level.. me not knowing any of them... haha... so that is why I was so upset that he didn't make it...
So other then that.. ya not much is happening.. Watching Truck qualifying right now. Tomrrow we will be watching Nationwide qualifying cheering on another Canadian DJ Kenningtion.. And we will be watching the Nationwide race saturday.. and of course Sunday we will be watching the Daytona 500 . I am not sure who I will be cheering for.. Probaly Kasey....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wooo DJ!
Post a Comment